PowerBomb SX question

3 replies to this topic
  • Mrmonk7663

Posted July 07, 2008 - 08:22 AM

Hey guys. I know most of yall run the SX version of the header pipe and all seem to claim a noticeable increase in low end power. But I am curious how the rest of the throttle range is affected. Is Mid to Top end increased also? I know they have a MX version for top end but I would imagine the SX would also increase mid and top some. If anyone can shed some light on this I would appreciate it.

Posted July 07, 2008 - 08:40 AM

I had the SX power bomb on my 04' coupled with an FMF Q and I noticed gains throughout the entire throttle range, most noticeably at the bottom end but it pulled harder through the mid as well.

I would also suggest the Stainless Version as it will resist denting much better than the Ti unit. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • beezer

Posted July 07, 2008 - 08:58 AM

On my WR250 I've tried every header there is, Powerbomb, Megabomb, stock YZ and then this thing.

It really is nice, I wish they made one for the 4fitty.

• Mrmonk7663

Posted July 07, 2008 - 01:01 PM

Thanks for the responses. I appreciate it. I also have the FMF Titanium Q already.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.