WR450 - Jan only

2 replies to this topic
  • WR450

Posted December 10, 2002 - 08:57 AM

I see the latest update on the Yamaha site states
Available from January 2003

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ThumperWR450F

Posted December 10, 2002 - 11:01 AM

WELL THE LATER THE BETTER FOR ME BECAUSE I SHOULD BE GETTING MY 97 DR 350 BOTTOM END BACK BECAUSE IT BLEW THE CRANK OUT OF THE FRONT AND IT SHOULD BE BACK IN A WEEK OR 2 SO THAN I CAN HAVE MY 97 DR435 FOR SALE OR TRADE IN WHEN THE WR450F'S ARRIVE.THERES SNOW ON THE GROUND HERE SO I'M IN NO HURRY TO GO WRECKING A NEW BIKE. I JUST WANT IT SO I CAN SIT ON IT AND GO VROOOM VROOOOM !! :) TILL THE SNOW MELTS.

• Jim_Patterson

Posted December 11, 2002 - 04:29 AM

I had an interesting comment from a friend. Due to what I feel is a late introduction, these bikes should be labeled as 2003 1/2 model year. Don't hold you breath on this idea.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.