2 Stroke forum?

3 replies to this topic
  • AZWR426

Posted December 10, 2002 - 12:21 AM

Please don't bomb my house or send my computer a terminal virus but, a "friend" was asking if there was a forum for 2 strokes that was on par with Thumper Talk? If so what is the name/address? Thanks

• mackay

Posted December 10, 2002 - 02:15 AM

I think www.dirtrider.net is a pretty good site with the majority of users using 2 strokes. Lots of topics on riding and tuning 2 strokes
web page

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • james_b

Posted December 14, 2002 - 07:01 AM

www.macdizzy.com has quite a bit of 2-smoke info. :)

• KRob

Posted December 16, 2002 - 09:01 PM

You might also want to check out Dirt Trails.com
It's a general dirt bike forum with lots of technical advice as well as race/ride reports, riding technique advice, etc. It seems to focus more on where, how, and with whom to ride than TT.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.