Kennedy Meadows help

4 replies to this topic
  • Greg_Shaw

Posted May 27, 2002 - 06:07 AM

I'll be riding Kennedy Meadows for the first time on June 28. I'm looking for any reccomended trails start stop, or what to avoid. I'm starting the ride from HWY 178 at Chimney peak 15 miles from Kennedy Meadows ( I have property there) I have ridden to Kennedy but never the awesome single track trails, I also have the Forest Service trail map indicating the trail #'s

• StreetMoto

Posted May 27, 2002 - 10:33 AM

I too would be very interested in this info. Also if anyone has done any primitive (car camp outside the camp grounds) camping there Id like to hear where you were!

thanks for any info!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GPS Dual Sport

Posted May 27, 2002 - 11:38 AM

Do you have a GPS??

• Greg_Shaw

Posted May 28, 2002 - 05:03 AM

I can borrow a GPS...

• StreetMoto

Posted May 28, 2002 - 05:34 PM

I have a GPS... Do you have any waypoints?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.