Need muffler for 03 WR450 I know there's one out there

3 replies to this topic
  • blireef

Posted June 30, 2008 - 09:36 PM

I need a muffler for my 03 WR450, mine has rotted out. I'd like an after market one that's pretty quiet with spar arrestor. Don't what to spend for a new one for this bike. email or call at 206-915-9189

• rpdownard

Posted June 30, 2008 - 09:45 PM

hey I have an 05' WR 450 and changed out my exhaust I still have my stock header and silencer from my bike that was only on for a couple months its like new I took the spark arrestor out while trying to improve performance when I first got it and I may have lost the spark arrestor but I'm pretty sure its around here somewhere. I know the pipe is still setting on the shelf in the garage if you're interested and if you think it will fit let me know we'll figure something out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Desracer

Posted June 30, 2008 - 10:09 PM

Get a stock Wr pipe from an 05 or 06 they work great and are lighter than yours. Plus you should find one in a good dollar range.

• blireef

Posted July 01, 2008 - 02:02 PM

I'll check to see if it fits, let me know if you find the spark arrestor. my head pipe id fine if it's the right size for the muffler, I'll check on that too. jim

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.