adjustable pilot air jet !

8 replies to this topic
  • captain_S

Posted December 08, 2002 - 11:38 AM

Any of you loon`s out there know where i can get an adjustable pilot air jet for 01-wr 426 in the uk?

• Keener

Posted December 10, 2002 - 03:48 AM

Check out Garrett's site.
http://motoman393.thumpertalk.com/
ZipTy Racing makes a good one too.

• Dodger

Posted December 10, 2002 - 05:51 AM

If your able to order across seas, I believe Sudco carries them from what I remember.

www.sudco.com

Late

Dodger :D :)

• captain_S

Posted December 10, 2002 - 09:13 AM

Dodger:Old chinese proverb says "man with erection walking through door sideways is aways going to bangkok!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dodger

Posted December 10, 2002 - 09:25 AM

:) :D :D :D

• BrandonW

Posted December 10, 2002 - 10:00 AM

Here we go.... :)

"Man who fart in church sit in own pew."

Brandon

• jmiakaike

Posted December 10, 2002 - 11:02 AM

and my favorite...
"Common sense......... isn't common" :)

• captain_S

Posted December 10, 2002 - 12:56 PM

Ok guy`s was just trying too put a little sunshine into the dark and lonely world of fcr tuning!,no offence intended.Ps thank`s for the reply`s.Regards the captain

• Taffy

Posted December 10, 2002 - 01:34 PM

capn s

how can you miss it! allens are the european importers. go to the thread for a SJ by tall john.

Taffy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.