Pro Circut TI-4

4 replies to this topic
  • MotorCycleMike1

Posted June 30, 2008 - 03:35 PM

Hey I have a 2004 WR 450 all stock, and can get a deal on a Ti-4. I have looked through the forum and havent read much about it. Does anyone run this can? What can you tell me about it?

Thanks,
Mike

• PBDBLUE

Posted June 30, 2008 - 05:34 PM

I have a Ti-4 and lowboy headpipe on my '04. It makes very good torque particularly on the low end. It is pretty loud so if you ride in noise sensitive areas it's probably not what you want.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dirty South MX

Posted June 30, 2008 - 05:47 PM

i run the Ti 4 closed course pipe on my 08 yz450f and had problems with the header pipe there was a small ding in the bottom side were a rock had hit it and caused it to broke the pipe half into and was very dissappointed as to how much it cost and all

• MotorCycleMike1

Posted June 30, 2008 - 11:09 PM

I would like the low end power, but i dont know if it will be to loud. I am also looking at the Q4 and Powercore 4. I am keeping the stock header, for now. I dont see how a header could make much difference in power?

• PBDBLUE

Posted July 01, 2008 - 06:04 AM

I would like the low end power, but i dont know if it will be to loud. I am also looking at the Q4 and Powercore 4. I am keeping the stock header, for now. I dont see how a header could make much difference in power?

Actually the header has a big influence. Frankly if your looking at the Q4 then the Ti4 will definitely be too loud. I only run mine in the open desert where there aren't a lot of people to bother. When I head to the forest I slip on something a little more crowd friendly like my Q2.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.