WB E2 question 07'

1 reply to this topic

Posted June 30, 2008 - 07:49 AM

Just ordered one so I can be legal in the forest and wondering about any power gains or losses over the stock exhaust. Also I checked WB site and they only have jetting specs up to 05' which suggested to leave as stock. Anything opinions?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JSanfilippo

Posted June 30, 2008 - 11:56 AM

Run it with your current jetting. Chances are the only things you'll have to tweak is the fuel screw and maybe raise the needle 1 position.

I should be recieving an '07 YZ header and a '06-'07 YZ 450f WB E2 for my WR within a week. I'll probably have to bump the main up to a 168 (165 now)since the stock WR exhaust w/pmb insert is much more restrictive than an E2.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.