Comfy seat on an 07 WR50

4 replies to this topic
  • steverad1

Posted June 28, 2008 - 06:51 PM

Hello All,

Anyone got any recomendations on an aftermarket seat that is "comfy" and might even lower the seat height a little bit at the same time? The seat that comes with the bike feels like a 2X4 after a long ride.

Thanks,

Steve

• Gary Murray

Posted June 28, 2008 - 08:10 PM

I switched to redwood. It is softer than the factory pine.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikeythefokker

Posted June 29, 2008 - 07:44 PM

Yes, and the redwood is impervious to rot and insects. However, gutsracing.com sells seat foam in different sizes and in different densities, with soft being among them. The guts soft seat is by far the best mod that I have made to my bike.

• Seabass

Posted June 30, 2008 - 06:20 AM

Try a GUTS seat, I use the tall/ soft seat. Check out their website and see if they make a lowering seat that's a soft compound.

• face_plant

Posted June 30, 2008 - 08:19 AM

http://i50.photobuck.../monkeylogo.jpg

take it to an apoulster they can fix you up

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.