Riders in AL or West GA?

4 replies to this topic
  • pricerc

Posted December 07, 2002 - 03:13 PM

My riding partner cancelled at the last minute tonight, and all my stuff's loaded on the truck. Anybody in this area want to ride Kentuck ORV tomorrow?

• Alabama_Rider

Posted December 07, 2002 - 08:32 PM

Can't make it tommorrowx... I haven't ridden Kentuk. What's it like? Did you ride the SERA Enduro's?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pricerc

Posted December 09, 2002 - 04:18 AM

I don't race at all, only trail/woods riding. Kentuck is easy to moderate. Lots of rocks and roots, some challenging hillclimbs, and recently lots of mud that's slicker than owl s#@t. There's a main loop (~2 mi.) that connects the other trails, and three other trail/loops that are around 6 miles each. I have a lot of fun there. Would you like to get together and ride there sometime?

• YAMAKAZE

Posted December 09, 2002 - 04:23 AM

I used to practice at Kentuck all the time....But the last couple to times the trails really sucked bad. The forestry service had let the 4 wheelers chew up the trails so bad that it was nothing but trenches....and Trees were down all over the place. Nothing now but a redneck hillbilly ATV mud bog....

It's a shame, it used to be a great practice area...(except for the two way traffic.

Bonzai :)

• pricerc

Posted December 09, 2002 - 04:50 AM

Kentuck and Coosa WMA are the only places I know of, at the moment, that are close enough that I can go, ride, and get back in one day. Do you know of any other cool places to ride in this general vicinity?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.