Add-Ons?

23 replies to this topic
  • MaxPower

Posted July 05, 2008 - 05:59 PM

Do I have to really do the Grey Wire Mod?

[COLOR="Green"]The more power you give these bikes the more fun they are to ride.Tuning the motor like a YZ makes them feel lighter. If they are restricted in any way you may as well be riding a DR400
Any kind of pipe is a necessity
You can pick up a used YZ pipe cheap[/COLOR]

• marcusmoberg

Posted July 05, 2008 - 07:06 PM

Wouldn't just be better to just spend extra $ & buy FMF pipe than an old used YZ Pipe?

Just my 2 Cents.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bluebike1999

Posted July 11, 2008 - 08:34 PM

hey marcus:applause:
which would be faster...... a WZ 490 or a SH500AF:busted:

Gold.... :thumbsup:

G'day Marcus, good to hear the 400 is still going strong.
a good mod i found was fitting a 07 rear wave disc, seems to give more 'feel' less prone to locking up..you have to machine 2mm off to fit a 400.. and i have instructions on our site here on how you can do it with an angle grinder....

http://www.trailride...light=wave disc

How are you going with those Tyre changes?:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• ckulzer

Posted July 14, 2008 - 05:14 PM

marcusmoberg,
What would be faster -

A TT500 with a titanium 749 kit using an exhaust pipe from an GT750 and stiffer front springs

___OR___

Uncle Dad's swamp buggy running on eco-friendly methane captured from Grandma's last visit to the outhouse?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.