A Kid On A Yz450f!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40 replies to this topic
  • flyin_high

Posted July 22, 2008 - 07:33 PM

you dont need a 450. im 13 5'6'' 105lbs. and i ride a 125. sure i can get on a 450 and ride around in 2nd gear. but why when i can turn faster,jump further and do anything better on my 125 in 4th gear. its not all about power. its about your ability to use the power.

well put. :thumbsup:
but kids these days dont think of what they need, they think of what they want.
personally im looking at either buying the 09 250f or 450f right now. but i have a yz125 now so i know how to handle a bike and i've also got a trx450r so i know how to handle the power.
you crash on that 450f and your toast man. quads are 100X more stable than bikes and i've come close to ending my life a few times on my trx, which isnt nearly as powerfull as the new yz450f's.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.