3 replies to this topic
  • Guy

Posted May 25, 2002 - 07:41 AM

Ok ok ok...I know this has been done...and done....and done, BUT it's so spread out, I'd have to print it out and mess on and I'm lazy :)
I'm wanting to buy a Panoram, I totalled my clocks last weekend in a 3rd gear somersalt which was painful to say the least LOL!
I am getting LOADS of negative vibes from a UK forum I frequent, No-one has a good word to say about them, there seems to be a BIG issue re battery life and general unit longevity.
What are YOUR experiances, Good/Bad whatever, please just post and let me know
cheers :D

• andy_parcell

Posted May 25, 2002 - 09:19 PM

just go for one mate, fair enough my lense has cracked but me thinks thats down to me, and for the money there not that bad, plus they look pretty good.

p.s me got me wheels....andy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Missile

Posted May 28, 2002 - 10:24 AM

Guy, I'll let you know. I just ordered one from the US that a friend is bringing back to Switzerland for me!

• Guy

Posted May 28, 2002 - 12:28 PM

:) Cheers Missile, My clocks are def beyond repair :D SO it's either a Panoram or a 3rd wheel! :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.