04 Yz450F Problems

1 reply to this topic
  • purepolaris88

Posted June 25, 2008 - 05:38 PM

I Just recently Replaced the clutch & plates in this beast took it for a test ride , it was running excellent before , ran and bog out and died, wouldent kick start , when i bomb start it runs , but has no balls and half to hold it half throttle or more , any ideas?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kingjizmo

Posted June 25, 2008 - 06:28 PM

Mine did the same thing its a 06 450f and the valves needed to be adjusted since then I have adjusted them 2 times and now I need a new set of vavles because the hard coating has worn off of the titanium vavles. Would recommend Kibblewhite stainless steal vavles. Wont wear out as quickly. It wouldnt kick start and had to bumb start it and hold the throttle open to start it when I could kick start it. Try that and see if it helps.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.