Brake pads ?

5 replies to this topic
  • HaremScarem

Posted December 06, 2002 - 02:03 PM

Looking for opinions on some Pads. What manufacturer and what type do you like?

• sabin

Posted December 06, 2002 - 08:55 PM

I like Carbone Lorraine. My brake disks live longer with CL, as they are softer that the original. Very good price also(here in Europe). Another good brands we use over here are Braking(italy) and gold Vesrah(sp?)(Japan).

• jmiakaike

Posted December 07, 2002 - 06:35 AM

i like braking brake pads, my friend has their entire brake setup front and rear, Braking caliper, rotor and pads... awesome combo..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • endurodog

Posted December 07, 2002 - 08:09 AM

I have tried several aftermarket pads and I am now using the stock pads. I feel they have better life than any of the after market ones I have used.

• blue_beast_wins

Posted December 07, 2002 - 11:06 AM

I second that. :)

• Burnrider

Posted December 07, 2002 - 05:23 PM

If you ride in the mud get the EBC pads with enough copper to suck a lightning bolt out of the sky. Rotors will be shot at 5,000 miles guaranteed. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.