Devol Rad guards

7 replies to this topic
  • steve350f

Posted June 24, 2008 - 08:27 PM

Looking for some feedback on the Devol Rad guards. I know ALL about the Flatland and Unibiker, just looking for feedback on the Devol for a 07 WR450.

• steve350f

Posted June 25, 2008 - 07:15 PM

NOBODY has these or heard good or bad???

• dl19

Posted June 25, 2008 - 08:44 PM

Have them on my 05 and love them. Perfect fit and nothing needed other then bending in inside lower edge to clear fender.

• C-P

Posted June 25, 2008 - 08:46 PM

I'm a fan of Enduro Engineering. Great side protection. Have dropped my bike many times so far this year with no damage. Do a search on Devol, this comes up every month or two.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Birdy426

Posted June 25, 2008 - 09:44 PM

I have them on my 01 426 and my son's 02 250. I.m old and crash a lot, and the DeVols are holding up great! No damage to the radiators in5 years of crashing!

• matt4x4

Posted June 26, 2008 - 04:16 AM

my 00 has them, they hold up well and do a great job of keeping the rads safe, mine need the rear support bracket on one side welded back on - snapped right at the weld, but no other damage incurred.

• STECKNINE

Posted June 26, 2008 - 08:50 AM

I think the the Devol guards are sweet! I had them on my old yz426 and, used & abused them. I took a lot of hits with, them and, only dented them! I do believe they took one too many hits and, broke finally but, I think you will break the guard before you break your radiator! I ride fairly aggressive so, I just bought a new pair. Great product for the money and, fairly easy to install.:thumbsup: Posted Image

• mikeythefokker

Posted June 26, 2008 - 09:39 PM

Yeah, I've got a pair and they have been great. I've had a few good spills, and no damage to speak of. If I had it to do all over again though, I think that I would go with the unabiker though. The design is better.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.