Thank you James Dean

1 reply to this topic
  • Dirtnut

Posted May 24, 2002 - 05:41 AM

I have been ridding my 2000 WR400 with J.D. jetting for about 2 weeks now. It is running better than it ever has. I asked J.D. for some help with my jetting. He told me what worked best for him: 168 main, ELN needle, 45 pilot. I put these in and my bike starts within 2 kicks every time hot or cold. The thottle respons is improved and no lean popping.

It is not very often you can ask for help from someone you have never met, and get good useable advice.

J.D. THANK YOU

Dirtnut67 :)

[ May 24, 2002: Message edited by: Dirtnut ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wayneoXCF

Posted May 27, 2002 - 06:19 AM

JD recommended the same for me, and I have had ZERO probs, hiccups, etc. with this jetting. 1-2 kicks to start, hot start 1 kick-almost always. Thanks again JD!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.