Best way to haul big blue

3 replies to this topic
  • Hawke

Posted May 23, 2002 - 01:11 PM

Just got my new short-bed P/U and am looking for the safest way to haul my WR400 to the wilds. Have run across various products during my research including the “Bike-Grab”, “LA Chock”, “bikeboot”, and the “ATK Bike Shoe” as well as the “BarStrap” used with conventional tie-downs. Has anyone used any of these products and what do you think of them? Or do you have another recommendation? I only prefer not to have to drill into my new truck to mount hardware.

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted May 23, 2002 - 01:15 PM

I just got a new truck too, and will be getting the "Bed Buddy".

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted May 24, 2002 - 11:22 AM

Bonzai :)

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted May 24, 2002 - 12:44 PM

I really like my ATK Bike Shoes. Only problem is they are a little more difficult to install than a bed buddy type set up and they take up bed space if you don't make some sort of removable mounting set-up.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.