What digital camera to buy???

22 replies to this topic
  • Stumpy

Posted May 24, 2002 - 09:23 PM

If you go to www.tfsraceteam.com check out the pictures tab and go to the roebling road race to see the pics.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TJames

Posted May 24, 2002 - 09:26 PM

YZ400COURT -

Didn't mean to exclude anyone. Bill never sent me an email or responded to anyone's reply so I guess he's not that interested anyway.
I'd be willing to help anyone out with any questions they may have. I know more about cameras than I do about fixing motorcycles – that’s why I offered my help.
Personally I own about 6 digital cameras. Half of which are commercial quality and don't apply here. The others are still professional quality but more reasonable priced ($5,000 and under). The Nikon D1 being my favorite. I also have an Olympus and a Minolta, both that I highly recommend.
There's a lot of options depending on what your skill level is and uses will be. It's also a lot of money to spend so that's why I wanted to get with him directly.

Didn't mean to offend.

Tim

• Bill

Posted May 24, 2002 - 10:17 AM

No, it means Bill crashed yesterday and can barely get around the house.

Thanks for the information folks. Looks like "for the money", I'll stick with buying parts for the blue beast and wait for technology, to bring the price down.

Bill :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.