07 WR450 Acerbis white plastics

2 replies to this topic
  • kodiak7

Posted June 18, 2008 - 06:48 AM

I know there has been alot of talk about the white plastic for the new wrs but i have a few specific questions about it. Who has got a (kit), does it come with graphics? is the quality good? does the white yz number plate fit on the front with the speedometer/computer? Does the tail light fit on the rear fender? Thanks for all the help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SJMC_DON

Posted June 18, 2008 - 09:23 AM

The acerbis white rear fender for 07' - 08' WR's is an exact replica of your OEM fender, the tail light and wiring brackets will bolt right on.

The number plate is tricky, there are a number of ways to do it, I have buddy that left his ODO on, I took mine off. I think it looks kind weird with the ODO on.

I have since bought a WR headlight cowl and painted it white with Krylon's plastic paint. It looks good but I have not bolted it up yet.

• bhiggins25

Posted June 21, 2008 - 07:20 PM

The acerbis white rear fender for 07' - 08' WR's is an exact replica of your OEM fender, the tail light and wiring brackets will bolt right on.

The number plate is tricky, there are a number of ways to do it, I have buddy that left his ODO on, I took mine off. I think it looks kind weird with the ODO on.

I have since bought a WR headlight cowl and painted it white with Krylon's plastic paint. It looks good but I have not bolted it up yet.

Very interested in seeing pics of the final product, and your take on durability.

That it seems we'll never see a factory white headlight cowl in the U.S. makes me a sad panda.

Ben

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.