A Lot of 426 and 400 Threads Right Now

13 replies to this topic
  • yz_for_me

Posted June 17, 2008 - 07:53 PM

I was just noticing how many active threads there are right now relating to 400 or 426 topics. Over half of the threads on the first page at the time of this post. Just goes to show how bullet proof those bikes were. Still a lot of guys rockin em. Amazing when you consider the YZ400 was the first generation of modern thumpers. :thumbsup:

• LVThumper

Posted June 17, 2008 - 08:35 PM

I'll be racing my 01 426 in this years Vegas to Reno. :thumbsup:

• dmoney1074

Posted June 17, 2008 - 08:45 PM

I miss the ole 426 real bad...

• grayracer513

Posted June 17, 2008 - 09:00 PM

It also has something to do with an enthusiastic newbie digging out a bunch of old ones.

• dmoney1074

Posted June 17, 2008 - 09:10 PM

It also has something to do with an enthusiastic newbie digging out a bunch of old ones.

Better digg than start new ones... IMHO of course

• grayracer513

Posted June 17, 2008 - 09:23 PM

There's no merit in resurrecting a thread that hasn't been posted to in months and then repeating and answer that as already been given, which happens all too often.

• dmoney1074

Posted June 17, 2008 - 10:10 PM

Agreed, but if he had some further inquiries within the same subject, one could assume it to be acceptable to bring the topic back... If he brought it back for the sole purpose of re-iterating an answer... then by all means BAN him!!! JK :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • nathanyzf426

Posted June 18, 2008 - 01:16 AM

i hope to keep seeing the threads lol mainly the good ones so i know i have a good bike cant wait to ride it to feel for myself>>>>><<<<<

• 642MX

Posted June 18, 2008 - 04:25 AM

I noticed that too. Nuke him Gray. :thumbsup:

• BASSic

Posted June 18, 2008 - 04:44 AM

To the guy's credit, he's using the "SEARCH" feature just like everyone suggests.
The 'new to TT guide' or whatever it's called should also suggest that people check the date on a thread before they reply.

Edit:
I take back what I said. He's not adding anything insightful to the threads, he's simply posting a bunch of misinformation and pushing certain brand products for no apparent reason.

• grayracer513

Posted June 18, 2008 - 07:52 AM

Like I said, it happens. Like most people, he'll get over it. At least he hasn't pulled up any 4 year old threads yet. :thumbsup:

• yamihoo2

Posted June 18, 2008 - 11:03 AM

Same as every other forum, people complaining about too many repeated threads, Complaining about not using search, complaining about using the search too much, dragging up old threads.... jeez man, If anything you see on a forum bothers you, then maaaaaaybeeeee hmmmm lets seeee....DONT READ IT. Imagine that???

Us older fellas atta know, been around awhile...
just my $.02

• 642MX

Posted June 18, 2008 - 01:01 PM

Same as every other forum, people complaining about too many repeated threads, Complaining about not using search, complaining about using the search too much, dragging up old threads.... jeez man, If anything you see on a forum bothers you, then maaaaaaybeeeee hmmmm lets seeee....DONT READ IT. Imagine that???

Us older fellas atta know, been around awhile...
just my $.02

Don't forget about the people who are complaining about the people who complain. :p

Just kidding. :thumbsup:

• grayracer513

Posted June 18, 2008 - 03:05 PM

I'm not.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.