• honeycutt

Posted June 17, 2008 - 07:01 PM

Love that video, makes me want to ride everytime I see it:ride: :thumbsup:

• lixno

Posted June 18, 2008 - 10:47 AM

Love these bikes, love that video!

• martin450

Posted June 18, 2008 - 01:01 PM

great innit ' shivers down my spine everytime , and the bike sounds like a bag of nails like mine and yours !! :thumbsup:

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted June 18, 2008 - 01:10 PM

my 06 is plated and let me tell you that video is exactly how it is....there is nothing like getting the dirt bike out and leaving from the house on an adventure! :thumbsup:

Great Find/Post

• brad the best

Posted June 18, 2008 - 07:15 PM

that is a awesome commercial . i wish my wr could go on the road .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ak Yammy

Posted June 18, 2008 - 10:00 PM

Love the stand up wheelies!!!

• redswr

Posted June 19, 2008 - 12:00 AM

i can't wait till i can whip mine like that... and i wish i had a plate too :thumbsup:

• martin450

Posted June 21, 2008 - 02:49 PM

Love the stand up wheelies!!!

me to dude , awesome , i like the way he gets to the track then roosts(sprays with the back wheel) his mates !! :thumbsup:
edit ; the rider should do a huge wheelie/mono whem he decides to go for a ride at the end , cos that is what the wr 450 does so well :p

• Alternative

Posted June 22, 2008 - 04:33 AM

and the bike sounds like a bag of nails like mine and yours !! :p

That's what I noticed when I watched it, good to know my bike's meant to sound like that :thumbsup:.

• nzm031

Posted June 25, 2008 - 08:45 PM

why doesnt my WR jump like that.... it feels heavy and lethargic of jumps. awesome vid!!

• Wilma397

Posted June 26, 2008 - 11:41 AM

If this vid doesn't make you want to go out and ride nothing will!!!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.