2002 ThumperTalk Screen Saver Ready for Download!

3 replies to this topic
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted December 10, 2002 - 08:27 AM

Yeah, I know that we promised this months ago... :) Regardless, it's full of sweet photos of your fellow TT'ers hangin' it out on their favorite thumper! :D It also includes a great photo of Motoman393 (Garrett Berg). A special thank you goes out to fellow TT'er, Ron in So Cal for putting it all together and for his patience!

You can download the free screen saver by going to http://shop.thumpertalk.com. Once there, select the "TT Stuff" category. That's all there is to it! Enjoy... :D

• Dodger

Posted December 06, 2002 - 06:01 AM

WooooooooHooooooo........I made it :D :D :D :D

Dodger :D :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SMD

Posted December 06, 2002 - 05:28 PM

Nice job Bryan....well worth any wait. Thankyou. I feel like Steve Martin's character in "The Jerk"......I am somebody!!!! :)

• pedman

Posted December 10, 2002 - 08:27 AM

Great Job!!! :)

Excellant photo selection....

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.