lets see how these jets work out.

4 replies to this topic
  • CHris_PArks

Posted May 21, 2002 - 12:07 PM

ok, just ordered all my stuff. i have a 2000 wr400 with yz timing, air box lid gone, and full White brothers promeg system. i got 160 mj, 160 maj, 45 paj, 35 pj, and the emm needle. i want to do this right the first time. anybody see problems wit hthis, please tell me before i get it done. its getting hot in so cal and ridding time will get very small soon. plus i a working on getting an internship at KTM sport in san diego. anyways, tell me i did this right.

parx

• Taffy

Posted May 21, 2002 - 01:04 PM

looks good to me. what is your APJ squirt?

Taffy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CHris_PArks

Posted May 21, 2002 - 04:22 PM

what is apj????

• CHris_PArks

Posted May 21, 2002 - 04:59 PM

never mind, i had a brain fart. i have not touched the apj. from what i read the bk mod sounds like something i would mess up. i will see how the bike runs with the new jets and if the bog is there really bad i will do something about it later. does anyone know how my bike will run with out the bk mod. anyone, anyone anyone

• okieguy

Posted May 22, 2002 - 03:31 AM

CHrisParks,

I am running close to your settings.

38pj
60paj
emm c3
155mj
160maj

yz timing, stock exhaust with stroker tip, and all the other free stuff.

I have not done the BK mod or even looked at the duration of the squirt, But you will be amazed at the difference in power.

I had a little bog but was able to adjust the fuel screw to get rid of it.

I am a little concerned about the white plug reading but Taffy says not to worry. I may go back to the 160mj.

Guy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.