wr426 with yz426 rear fender ?????

4 replies to this topic
  • boulderite

Posted June 16, 2008 - 12:07 PM

Looks like a may trade out my rear fender for a yz rear fender anyone know if it will fit. Looks like if it will fit I may have to purchase an after market taillight kit.
Thanks in advance

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted June 16, 2008 - 12:14 PM

Looks like a may trade out my rear fender for a yz rear fender anyone know if it will fit. Looks like if it will fit I may have to purchase an after market taillight kit.
Thanks in advance

if you do a search you will find tons of people have done this mod...baja designs sells and after market tail light kit that bolts up under the fender....other companies sell some as well...:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 02WR426Cali

Posted June 16, 2008 - 08:48 PM

It will definately fit, I have one on mine. I think I had to do minor triming buy the overflow bottle. Also there might need to be minor trimming around the exhaust (midpipe portion). It's been so long I can't remember exactly what I had to do but it was NOTHING HARD. I just ditched the tail light, I had no use for it. You can either tape up the wires or just let em hang free on top of the airbox

• byggd

Posted June 17, 2008 - 04:16 AM

Yep. Fits perfect!
Posted Image

• matt4x4

Posted June 17, 2008 - 04:41 AM

yup - minor trimming bottom right corner for the exhaust - mine isn't trimmed yet in the pic:
Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.