Yellowstone poll on MSNBC--Please vote!

7 replies to this topic
  • Freezer

Posted December 03, 2002 - 07:15 PM

Just noticed this poll on MSNBC about sledding in Yellowstone. A new lawsuit seeks Clinton Era Ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please vote to support your fellow OHV'ers. Click Here.

Thanks to all.

• edareus

Posted December 04, 2002 - 09:34 AM

C'mon guys, this thing is getting pounded! This will effect us all in the long run. Go to the link above and vote. Let them know we are here. Snow riders are no different than us!

Eric

• tigerowner_ut

Posted December 04, 2002 - 10:05 AM

Lets show them that we own our parks and forests. Go vote.

• Bryan

Posted December 04, 2002 - 01:41 PM

I voted yes of course. And not just because I want Freezer to take me sledding this winter with Jake! :)
Come on and vote! The no's are ahead (supporting Clinton's ban on snowmobiles).

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PMAUST

Posted December 04, 2002 - 05:15 PM

I voted. Thanks for posting.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 04, 2002 - 06:58 PM

done...

• Chaindrive

Posted December 05, 2002 - 09:04 AM

Great post! GO VOTE!!! We are down by @ 10%... MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!

• slowrider

Posted December 05, 2002 - 11:32 AM

I voted, grew up in MT my whole life sledding and riding bikes. I just hope Gore never gets into office we'll all be screwed.. He'll limit it to 10 riders a day. Man I sure miss riding snowmobiles.. Thank god i'll be back in god's country in a few more yrs..

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.