YZ plastics on the WR?
Posted June 16, 2008 - 05:36 AM
I want to go all black if possible and have found enough YZ parts to do it, but just want to make sure they will fit.
Posted June 16, 2008 - 07:03 AM
1. Front fender - no issues - direct bolt on
2. Rear fender - you will need to cut/dremel off a section of the new fender at the bottom end of it to allow for the exhaust to fit - total time = 1 minute.
3. Side plates - left side - cut off small pieces of the plastic trim on backside - can pinch your overflow hose - just trim it to look like the one you're removing.
4. Front - I'd go with a UFO or similar headlight unit over a number plate - I think the number plate runs into issues with the odometer mounting.
5. shrouds - some have an angled mounting slot at the bottom front, others a flat one - having the angled while mounting on flat still works though. I would presume the reverse is also true.
Posted June 17, 2008 - 01:33 AM