KDX For Sale

5 replies to this topic
  • blue_warrior

Posted May 21, 2002 - 05:42 AM

OK, This is probably not the best place to put this but my blood turned blue (01 WR 426) and I now need to sell my 00' KDX 220, ridden about a summer, I have put an FMF pipe and silencer, Boyseen Reeds, One Industries graphics, Dunlop 755 front and 739 rear tires, o-ring chain, orginial sprockets, and heavier weight fork springs. Bike has been very well maintained and is in excellent condition. Asking $2600 bike is located in Virginia, pictures available on request brian@swvaol.com

[ May 21, 2002: Message edited by: blue_warrior ]

• RSA210

Posted May 21, 2002 - 01:58 PM

Blue,Maybe you should ask more?????Sold my 1991 KDX-250 Clean,piped,reeds etc.etc.First guy bought it.Put his hand on the seat and without even starting it said,"I'll take it"
1900.00 Just a thought.Gotta Love That 4-Stroke ENJOY!!!!!!!! :) :D :D :D :D

• blue_warrior

Posted May 21, 2002 - 02:14 PM

Thanks RSA but I just need to get rid of it because my wife is telling me that I have toooooo many toys. Along with the blue and the green I have an ATV, Backhoe, my truck, and my computer. I guess she is wright, it will just give me more time for Ol Blue.....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ted_in_Massachusetts

Posted May 21, 2002 - 05:02 PM

How about if you keep the KDX and I give you $2600 for the backhoe. I have no real need for one but MAN I want one...

• blue_warrior

Posted May 22, 2002 - 03:07 AM

Thanks Ted but I think I will hang on to the backhoe, that is one toy that I can tear the trees down that gives me fits when I am on ol blue! LOL

[ May 22, 2002: Message edited by: blue_warrior ]

• Dodger

Posted May 22, 2002 - 10:33 AM

Man, I wish I had a back hoe.....

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.