Next Summer TT East-Coast Ride

2 replies to this topic
  • HaremScarem

Posted December 03, 2002 - 01:08 PM

I have a special guest for the next TT East Coast Ride. I work with the 3 time National"Sportsman" class, Trials Champion, Mike Hudleston. He wants to attend our next ride and join in on the fun and give a little demo on the art of trials.

I'm sure we can whoop his butt on the trails, but he wants to play follow the leader! :D

Anyone willing to donate a car to jump all over :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR_Jason

Posted December 04, 2002 - 08:33 AM

Where is the East coast ride? He can ride over my E 150 van as long as he dose not break any windows :Dj.

• Bill

Posted December 04, 2002 - 04:08 PM

Being a moto guy. I'd like to have this years ride at Rocket Raceway. I've spoke with the owner and he said he might have some trails cut by next spring. If not, I'll be looking at Breezewood Proving Grounds. BPG has some trails and some moto tracks.

Stay tuned for more info, come spring :)

Bill

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.