Cool video for the WR guys

18 replies to this topic
  • Ridon

Posted June 13, 2008 - 08:41 AM

That's goon riding!:thumbsup:

• feint

Posted June 13, 2008 - 08:47 AM

wow... He's almost as bad as some of my friends. It wouldve been cool if he wouldve pulled that whip back in haha

• ntrlfive

Posted June 13, 2008 - 08:59 AM

poor bike

• SJMC_DON

Posted June 13, 2008 - 10:10 AM

poor bike

That about sums it up.....

The video is a prime example of how much that stock suspension sucks:busted:

• rafartist

Posted June 13, 2008 - 02:49 PM

I'll bet that handlebar in the nuts hurt like a biotch!

• STECKNINE

Posted June 14, 2008 - 08:02 AM

That about sums it up.....

The video is a prime example of how much that stock suspension sucks:busted:

I agree! You can literally see how soft it is. If he had the SSS fork then, he might have pulled that whip off.

• geoffro

Posted June 14, 2008 - 10:01 AM

I saw a rider who cannot wip or control the throttle/back brake! I didnt see him fall once from the suspension, in fact it saved him more than once.I'm not saying you cant make the suspension better, but I have been in some "hairy" situations where I thought it was all over but my stock suspension(set up right) kept me on two wheels.

• jewels Gomez

Posted June 14, 2008 - 10:09 AM

thats some cool riding....

• SJMC_DON

Posted June 14, 2008 - 05:30 PM

I saw a rider who cannot wip or control the throttle/back brake! I didnt see him fall once from the suspension, in fact it saved him more than once.I'm not saying you cant make the suspension better, but I have been in some "hairy" situations where I thought it was all over but my stock suspension(set up right) kept me on two wheels.

Did you see the rear wheel swapping on the quad trail?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MountainMax

Posted June 14, 2008 - 06:09 PM

looked like a newbie to me, and the rear end whipping out was from poor suspension setup and too much power, lol

• Dominion

Posted June 17, 2008 - 10:58 AM

That fellow needs a 250, apparently the 450 is a little bit too much bike for him. He was all over the place! Or maybe he should re-install the throttle stop?? Some scary riding!

~Brian

• lilyamaharacer9

Posted June 17, 2008 - 11:05 AM

i wish i could whip like that but bring it back haha

• martin450

Posted June 17, 2008 - 12:03 PM

heres some of my favorite vids

:thumbsup:

• drtbk4ever

Posted June 17, 2008 - 02:27 PM

I am no expert, but even my untrained was wondering why the f... the bike was all over the place on those trails.

I agree... Poor bike.

And I must be getting old. Why do these Martin Scoresese wanna be's have to take a perfectly good video with the awesome throaty sounds from the bikes and slap in some too loud, home made, punk rock crap.

• drtbk4ever

Posted June 17, 2008 - 02:31 PM

heres some of my favorite vids

:thumbsup:

Yes, one of my favourites too. Now take note all you videographers, pick music to complement your work not destroy it. OK, I'll shut up now.

• Face plant

Posted June 17, 2008 - 02:44 PM

OUCH!!!:p
Did anybody see that muffler go into the ground on the last one when he went off the back?
Poor bike.
Yeah that dude needs to stiffen up that rear end. It's compressing way too far and then rebounding at a million miles an hour. Really uncomfortable to watch.:thumbsup:

• brad the best

Posted June 17, 2008 - 05:37 PM

poor suspension ? i don't think so , could do better then that on a 91 xr200 . rider all the way .

• KAS

Posted June 22, 2008 - 11:53 AM

Wow. That guy is really, really bad.

• mikeythefokker

Posted June 22, 2008 - 08:14 PM

I don't think that he is bad. The purpose of riding a dirt bike is to have fun, and he looks like he is pretty good at that. Sure, he is doing a ton of things wrong, but he is having fun, and that is all that counts.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.