to buy or not to buy

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_imported_drinksobebev_*

Posted December 03, 2002 - 04:53 AM

i have a TTR 125L and its getting very small for me.. I have been looking at the WR 250F and i like the size and the design i just wanted to see what all of your opinions are.... is it worth all the money ?? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • x2smoker

Posted December 03, 2002 - 12:14 PM

It is a drastic jump from a TTR to the WR! Yes it is worth every penny, but only if it fits you and your riding stlye/capabilities.

If you have been riding the 220, then I imagine you can handle the WR. You don't say anything about your height, so I recomend that you at least sit on one at the dealer to see if you can even mount it. The WR has a tall seat height compared to the TTR-L.

If you fit the bike, you won't be dissapointed.

• HaremScarem

Posted December 03, 2002 - 01:19 PM

This past Spring, I purchased a 02 TTR-250. The bike was fun, For about 3 weeks!!. I went back and picked up the WR426. There is no comparison between the TTR's And WR's. It's a very good move. Just do it :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.