wr vs. yz skidplate

3 replies to this topic
  • gotdirt33

Posted June 12, 2008 - 02:28 PM

is it possible to modify a wr skidplate for the yz? i heard the mounts are different but i really want the works connection skidplate: http://www.worksconn...ml?prod_id=8989

• grayracer513

Posted June 12, 2008 - 03:37 PM

I don't see why not. It's probably a matter of locating and drilling two holes for the front mount points.

Kind of a pricey thing, though, don't you think? For that kind of money, you could do CF:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gotdirt33

Posted June 12, 2008 - 05:55 PM

i love cabron fiber haha, so sweet looking lol, but how would it hold up with some serious woods riding?

• grayracer513

Posted June 12, 2008 - 08:53 PM

It will get scratched up some, but if it's well made, it won't break, even if it ever cracks. My son smacked a boulder with a Lightspeed case guard once and both knocked himself off the bike and a chunk off the rock, but the guard was unscathed.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.