Springs

5 replies to this topic
  • byggd

Posted June 12, 2008 - 11:24 AM

Hay guys, I have a few extra bucks so I can finally get some new springs.

Question.......Eibach or RaceTech for a 02 wr426?? Both are around $200 for front and rear.

• RickSanson

Posted June 12, 2008 - 11:29 AM

Robbie Gordon runs Eibach in his trucks! So do I!

• SJMC_DON

Posted June 12, 2008 - 01:48 PM

I don't think you can go wrong with either one... choose the one with the coolest color for the rear spring :busted:

On my 04' the Race Tech rear was Silver like the stocker... for my 07' it showed up a nice Blue color... same P/N so who knows :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WIRE-DOC

Posted June 12, 2008 - 09:18 PM

I am 99% sure that Eibach makes the springs for Race Tech

• RickSanson

Posted June 13, 2008 - 05:23 AM

I think you're right!

If that's you in your avatar, maybe we could go riding sometime! :thumbsup:

• byggd

Posted June 13, 2008 - 09:11 AM

You may be right. I did notice RachTech lists Eibach springs for sale on their site as well but says they are "special order" :busted:

I don't think you can go wrong with either one... choose the one with the coolest color for the rear spring

Good idea. I'll give them a call and see if they offer a pretty blue one for my 02 :thumbsup: Or i'll pay them a visit. They are located in Corona about 15 min from my house.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.