Tank gripper pads.

2 replies to this topic
  • Jim_Patterson

Posted December 02, 2002 - 07:26 AM

I seem to remember stick on gripper pads for gas tanks being sold aftermarket. They acted a wear pads and knee grip pads. Are they still available anywhere?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted December 02, 2002 - 10:59 AM

If you cannot find any where you are, you can call Brad at Yamaha of Doraville at (770)449-4340.....They have about 5 packages hanging on the back wall 12 X 12 Sheets. I cut some for my air box....Makes it easy to hang on whilst banging from tree to tree in the woods...

Bonzai :)

• mmbasa

Posted December 02, 2002 - 11:19 AM

I have a pair of Stomp Pads that I got from Freestyle111. They work real well on the airbox. I'm sure they could be cut up and put on the tank.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.