CRF450X NEW...Spy Photo....... WOW!!!!!

5 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 02, 2002 - 02:52 AM

Well, here it is guys... The highly anticipated off-road version of the Honda CRF450. Check out the wild tire combo. Rumor has it that this bike will sport a new 6 speed tranny to satisfy the off-road world.....

This picture was taken at a secret track that Honda uses called "Gorman". You gotta love the power of the internet....

Click on the link below and get ready to get blown away...

cheers, Dan

• BruceWA

Posted December 02, 2002 - 05:21 AM

TOO kewl to describe. :)

Posted December 02, 2002 - 05:31 AM

Hey be Careful I know this was a joke but if this photo gets into the hands of their RND team it could give them the advantage they are looking for. That machine looks unstopable, to bad I already have a WR450 on order, yup too bad. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR_Jason

Posted December 02, 2002 - 08:03 AM

Wow, that bike looks mean, its hudge, makes that test rider look like a little kid! I like the Cushy looking solo gunfighter seat and the trick camelback hydration system holder on the back of the seat!

• blue_beast_wins

Posted December 02, 2002 - 09:00 AM

Gees, honda have gone all out this time, it's so much better than the previous crf's. :)

• ddialogue

Posted December 02, 2002 - 09:33 AM

Guess I'll go get my deposit back and put it on the new Honda!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.