new style headlight????

7 replies to this topic
  • Wilma397

Posted June 08, 2008 - 02:26 PM

Hi guys, does anyone here know where i can get a new style headlight for the wr? i've done the search and have been trying ebay for a few weeks but can only find the old style headlights. Does anyone here have one for sale or know where i could find one? And by the way i live in the uk.
Any help would be appriciated, kind regards :busted: :thumbsup:

• CORider63

Posted June 08, 2008 - 09:56 PM

2007 or 2008

Then, click on Headlight and it will give you a parts breakdown.

• dougEfresh223

Posted June 10, 2008 - 02:08 AM

I posted a brand new 08 one from a wr 450...

• Wilma397

Posted July 22, 2008 - 10:41 AM

Does anyone out there have one for sale????

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted July 22, 2008 - 11:17 AM

Wilma, I am thinking about swapping mine ('08) out for a Baja Designs unit to convert to HID, but I think the cost plus shipping would probably not be worth it to you. As noted by CORider, it might be cheapest to get it from Yamaha on your end.

• Cliffy07WR450

Posted July 22, 2008 - 04:23 PM

Hi there are normally always some coming through on ebay in Australia, have pasted a link to some for sale but you might have to see wether they will post it to you and will it be worth it. Just bought one for mine as I smashed it through a barb wire fence the other day.
If not patience will pay if you wait till some come come through on INT Ebay.

• Thumper_Bloke

Posted July 22, 2008 - 10:49 PM

I found one today, on accident, while looking at the 2-wheel drive dirtbike WR

• Wilma397

Posted July 23, 2008 - 01:44 PM

Thanks for the replies guys, im going to have send some emails to find out postage will cost from Australia?????

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.