Cheapest place to buy new wr 450

8 replies to this topic
  • vegasrider

Posted June 07, 2008 - 09:11 PM

Where can I find the cheapest place to buy a new wr 450. I have heard of a place in Marina Del Rey in Cali. Any info would be great.

• erickdj

Posted June 07, 2008 - 09:22 PM

I don't know about Marina Del Rey, but otdcyclesports usually has some of the lowest prices around. Also, check with your nearby dealers, they might be interested in matching someone else's price. last year a dealer nearby matched the price quote I got from otdcyclesports. I ended up paying the amount I was willing to pay and saved myself the 2 hour drive to otdcyclesports. win/win outcome for me.

• KennyMc

Posted June 07, 2008 - 10:33 PM

Where can I find the cheapest place to buy a new wr 450. I have heard of a place in Marina Del Rey in Cali. Any info would be great.

Quote from OTDCycles -

Thank You! You are on your way to saving big dollars on your Yamaha 08 WR450F. Todays price is $6,499 OUT THE DOOR, including all applicable taxes, registration, and document fees. We do not charge any freight, set-up, or destination charges. Price quotes are good for 48 hours and change constantly with customer demand, inventory levels, and sales goals. All factory rebates and/or promotional dollars are factored into our offer so we can provide you with the lowest price possible.

• vegasrider

Posted June 08, 2008 - 04:05 PM

Has anybody had any luck with dealers here in vegas match otdcycles.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dougEfresh223

Posted June 08, 2008 - 04:49 PM

I just bought one from OTD cyclesports in LA for 6499 out the door. I searched around and it seems to me that 6350 was the best price that I found but I cant comfirm it as I didnt go to the dealership. You know how that stuff is, one price over the phone and then another when you get there.

• yeeha

Posted June 09, 2008 - 10:39 AM

can anyone advise me on the cost of shipping a wr450 from the usa to the uk, and the contact dealers tel no, also do you know if there is any difference between the uk spec compared to the usa spec.

• swede426

Posted June 09, 2008 - 01:51 PM

I just bought one from OTD cyclesports in LA for 6499 out the door. I searched around and it seems to me that 6350 was the best price that I found but I cant comfirm it as I didnt go to the dealership. You know how that stuff is, one price over the phone and then another when you get there.

Wow, 6350$:thumbsup: , over here WR450 street legal is about 14300$:busted:

• 2lcf

Posted June 09, 2008 - 02:39 PM

I don't know about Marina Del Rey, but otdcyclesports usually has some of the lowest prices around. Also, check with your nearby dealers, they might be interested in matching someone else's price. last year a dealer nearby matched the price quote I got from otdcyclesports. I ended up paying the amount I was willing to pay and saved myself the 2 hour drive to otdcyclesports. win/win outcome for me.

There IS an OTD cyclesport in Marina Del Rey..............:thumbsup:

• WIRE-DOC

Posted June 09, 2008 - 05:17 PM

call hollywood yamaha

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.