wr426 tank on a wr450

2 replies to this topic
  • ThumperWR450F

Posted December 01, 2002 - 06:37 AM

does anyone know if the wr426 gas tank will fit on the wr450 ?? my buddy has his stock one cause he bought an aftermarket tank.an extra 1/2 gallon of gas would be nice.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KRob

Posted December 07, 2002 - 08:30 PM

I would say no. Not without the WR426 seat anyway. It looks to me like the '03 yz and wr have the same seat and tank. If you switch to the wr426 seat/tank combo you also lose the ergonomic improvments of the '03 seat/tank. A better bet (though more expensive) is wait for Clarke/IMS/Cycra to come out with a larger tank for the WR. At least you don't have to buy a seat aslo now.

• critter

Posted December 08, 2002 - 03:14 AM

If you need a stock 02 WR426 seat I have one in exc condition. PM me if you are interested. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.