Where to get a case saver for my 426??

4 replies to this topic
  • skibum_1260

Posted June 05, 2008 - 05:27 PM

Ive been trying to find a good aftermarket case saver for my 01 wr426, but i can only find them for the 250 or the new 450's anyone know if these will work or if someone makes one specifcally for it?? thanks!!@

• maxtherat

Posted June 05, 2008 - 06:27 PM

I have a Fastway(pro moto billet) one on mine. I'm pretty sure it is the one that fits both the 250 2 stroke and the 250 4 stroke. They list them seperatly, but they have the same part#. It has been a long time since it has been installed so I cant say for sure. I do have one and it does fit.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • skibum_1260

Posted June 05, 2008 - 07:01 PM

they all seem to be different, i did find this on tucker rocky

and these show the 426 as different from all other models

• matt4x4

Posted June 06, 2008 - 03:52 AM

the 426F is the same as the 400F, and I believe the case is identical on the 250F (WR and YZ) Stock case savers look identical - so the YZ250F case saver should work.

• byggd

Posted June 06, 2008 - 08:35 AM

I have this one on my 02 and it's seems to woer very well.

Edit: I guess I can't link directly but it's easy to find once on their site..... Item code is 701019

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.