450 hot start

4 replies to this topic
  • cookeye

Posted November 30, 2002 - 10:24 AM

anybody know if 450 hot start is on handlebars or carb if it is on bars any chance of fitting one to a 2002 wr400

• jmiakaike

Posted November 30, 2002 - 10:30 AM

450 hot start is bar mounted... and there are kits out there you can get for your wr. DR.D has one i believe....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cookeye

Posted December 01, 2002 - 07:05 AM

many thanks for your reply i am in uk and have no credit card drd do have a kit for wr but have no uk dealers at present but i have a local yamaha shop so yam kit is very interesting to me thanks again

• Guy

Posted December 01, 2002 - 12:28 PM

Race Spec do a Bar mounted H-Start kit !

• cookeye

Posted December 03, 2002 - 12:50 PM

many thanks guy i have just got 2003 catalogue from race spec droped off at my house by a mate that viseted dirt bike show and scrounged one for me as i had to work i will let you know how i get on after i have purchesed the kit guy are you in uk i am suffolk

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.