Broken 2002 426

1 reply to this topic
  • timmiam

Posted June 03, 2008 - 02:28 PM

I have a 2002 426f great bike no problems faithfully in six years until Memorial weekend I wen to start it up and the front case basically shattered in 3 places and the main case cracked. I have an opportunity to buy an 01' 426 with a gernaded head,I can pick it up for cheap, but what I need to know is will the parts interchange especially the outer case where the kick starter is. I know the 02' 426 is the precursor to the 450's and did they change an head angles or porting, nobody in Bend Oregon wants to answer that, and I am suspecting that it is to pad their pocket books. Please any technical answer helps, I am going insane without my baby.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted June 03, 2008 - 03:09 PM

Every part of the '01 and '02 models will interchange.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.