Need YZ 426 muffler in Australia.

3 replies to this topic
  • Chris_from_Oz

Posted May 17, 2002 - 04:34 AM

Hi everyone, I'm new to this board, just picked up my WR 426 on Tuesday and I'm looking for a YZ 426 muffler to help it breathe a little better. If anyone has one lying about please reply with price and location, thanks a lot, Chris.

• blue_beast_wins

Posted May 17, 2002 - 12:21 PM

Sometimes you see them in the trading post mc parts and accesories section, about $350.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JT1

Posted May 17, 2002 - 12:51 PM

I have a friend who has an 01' YZ426F pipe...if your interested in it let me know and I'll ask him what he wasnts for it. Do you want the whole pipe or just the silencer? (any idea what shipping would cost to Australia?)

JT

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted May 18, 2002 - 05:15 AM

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll keep an eye out in the Trading Post etc, JT thanks but I really need one in Aust' as the shipping would be astronomical, cheers, Chris.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.