08-07 exhaust to fit 06 WR?

2 replies to this topic
  • jaked02

Posted June 02, 2008 - 05:51 AM

Would 08-07 WR/YZF aluminum frame 450 exhaust fit on a 06 steel framed WR? In the june issue of Motocross action, page 159, someone writes in about swapping a steel YZF frame for a Aluminum, they say it can be done and the ONLY exhaust mod they list is a aluminum spacer. SO...?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TWILES

Posted June 02, 2008 - 10:01 AM

If you have one sitting there, go for it. I don't think I'd buy one. I bought a stock 05 YZ muffler for my 05 WR and couldn't be happier. lnuss is the dude that had it on Ebay. He said he had some more of them. 2003 - 2005 450 YZ mufflers fit the 450 WR's with steal frames.

• lixno

Posted June 02, 2008 - 10:33 AM

Not so sure if the YZF aluminun frame exhaust will fit a steel frame WRF. The sub-frame is different and the mounting points.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.