mods

4 replies to this topic
  • reddog99

Posted November 29, 2002 - 09:06 AM

is there a page or link with all the mods for the 426 on it?
i have a 2001 wr and all ive done is the throttle stop and air box. also is there a jetting page?

• mmbasa

Posted November 29, 2002 - 09:51 AM

Try these links, they should be helpful:
web page
web page

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryce_Senff

Posted November 29, 2002 - 02:58 PM

Hey Red,
Give us some more info about yourself, riding style, elevation of riding areas, geographic location, etc. Try to be a bit more specific with your ???'s and you'll get responses geared more to your likeings.
Do you plan on keeping your stock exhaust? If so, I would at least do the BK carb mod, cut the grey wire and rejet the carb. Changing to YZ cam timing is also a good thing. I did most of these all at once and the change was dramatic!

• banffboy

Posted November 29, 2002 - 03:13 PM

You say "Mods" I say "Rockers" :)

• reddog99

Posted November 30, 2002 - 08:34 AM

I forgot to add that Im running an e-series exhaust. I race desert mostly ride at about 4000 ft. elev.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.