Greetings

2 replies to this topic
  • YamaMoto

Posted May 16, 2002 - 11:34 AM

Just signed up and a note to say HI. I was lurking around looking for jetting answers and thought it would be worthwhile to join the crowd. I was on a Yamaha R1 list (road bike) and found it to be very interesting and educational but now after investing approx 20k in it I think I am done. I purchased the Canadian WR426 last January and now looking for more out of it. I look forward to chatting with all of you and hope I can offer something back to the list. My 2 wheel history includes my starter bike, my Dad's 68 Honda 90 Trailmaster, (wish I still had it) a 73 250 Bultaco, (glad I got rid of it) 79 Yamaha 750 triple, (20 year gap due to time warped delusional marriage), 1999 Yamaha R1 (fast)and now a WR 426(not so fast). Matt

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Merfman

Posted May 16, 2002 - 11:47 AM

Welcome Matt. :) (sorry dude, couldn't resist)

You'll find much good info here!

Merf

• Bryan Bosch

Posted May 16, 2002 - 01:52 PM

Originally posted by YamaMoto:
Just signed up and a note to say HI. I was lurking around looking for jetting answers and thought it would be worthwhile to join the crowd. I was on a Yamaha R1 list (road bike) and found it to be very interesting and educational but now after investing approx 20k in it I think I am done. I purchased the Canadian WR426 last January and now looking for more out of it. I look forward to chatting with all of you and hope I can offer something back to the list. My 2 wheel history includes my starter bike, my Dad's 68 Honda 90 Trailmaster, (wish I still had it) a 73 250 Bultaco, (glad I got rid of it) 79 Yamaha 750 triple, (20 year gap due to time warped delusional marriage), 1999 Yamaha R1 (fast)and now a WR 426(not so fast). Matt

Welcome to the crowd! Take your coat off and stay for while! Cheers!

Bryan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.