Barkbusters 07' WR450f

2 replies to this topic
  • Cliffy07WR450

Posted May 31, 2008 - 12:52 AM

Have a 07' WR450f and still have the original Pro Taper handlebars it came with from new.
First question is- Are they EVO or Contour bars on the 07'?
Second- Bought a set of clamps for me Barkbusters but they don't seem right, I got the BTC ANS set (http://www.barkbuste...ountingKits.htm) but wondering if they should have been the BTC TAG set?
They look like the EVO but the Barkbusters website does not specify what set you need for the EVO.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted May 31, 2008 - 03:06 PM

Most bark buster mfg's make a clamp for pro taper bars, it does not matter if they are EVO or contour... I have ran the same clamps on both bars without issue. I am using the cyra U clamp for pro taper with Moose bark busters.

• Cliffy07WR450

Posted May 31, 2008 - 09:40 PM

Cheers will chase it up tommorow, these are definately to small.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.