Inertial suspension system

4 replies to this topic
  • MOmilkman

Posted May 16, 2002 - 09:21 PM

Has anyone read about this latest gizzmo in Dirt Rider?

Its some sort of cannister type piston that attaches to the rear wheel that is supposed to affect rear wheel handleing.

I have to admit, I would be pretty skeptical about buying this. Espically for $275. :)

• Jekel

Posted May 16, 2002 - 10:26 AM

I read about it too. I can see where it may work, absorbing rear wheel energy and such. I also see it hitting one of the many LITTLE rocks around here and being a $300 trail ornament :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted May 16, 2002 - 12:51 PM

You can bet someone is already making a guard for it....I want one for sure. Just gotta siphon off the money a little at a time so the wife doesn't catch on too quickly.

By the way Darin, Got my Long Blue Sealsavers mounted, gonna try them out this Sunday....

Bonzai :)

• MOmilkman

Posted May 16, 2002 - 04:47 PM

You'll love em Bill.

So far, so good with mine!

• TeamScream

Posted May 16, 2002 - 05:09 PM

how abot posting a link to it so we can all look at it?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.