anyone interested in selling a 2000 or newer wr400 or yz400?

2 replies to this topic
  • Shane

Posted February 06, 2001 - 02:26 AM

Well it seems the bike we had lined up to buy may be gone or some of the accessorys that where supposed to come along with it are being liqudated.... (I hope this is not the case) but never the less... the money came through today.... anyone who has a 2000 or newer wr400 or yz400 that would like to get rid of it please email me at garcou@hotmail.com or post a message to this thread... have cash in hand tommorrow (tuesday 02-06-01)... and would like bike delivered within the next 2 weeks....

thanks,

Shane from Washington

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 2000WR400

Posted February 06, 2001 - 02:18 PM

Shane, I would not sell the bike to anyone else unless you had for some reason told me you and your brother didn't want it. YOU have first dibs on it, I was told by darren that he would call friday, I didn't hear from him so I put it up on the board just in case you weren't intersested. Anyway I e-mailed you and will be ready to ship the bike to Washington, Give me a day or two to get it crated. Nick

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 06, 2001 - 04:58 PM

I have a 2000 WR400 -Mint Cond. - baja kit, motojack rack, many extras, 150 miles,ect.
Call me for all the details
Mark 513-520-7321

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.