JET/NEEDLE PRICES IN OZ

6 replies to this topic
  • CHUCKY

Posted May 16, 2002 - 05:45 AM

JUST WONDERING HOW MUCH THE REST OF THE WORLD PAYS FOR JET'S AND NEEDLE'S.
AUSSIE PRICES ROUGHLY.
PJ = $8-$12
PAJ = $12
PAS = ? hope to buy one
NEEDLE = $40
MJ = $8
MAJ = ?

Chucky.

• Hick

Posted May 16, 2002 - 06:33 AM

Wow. What currency are we talking???

A needle from Yamaha runs me about twelve bucks, American. Pilots and mains are three or four bucks from my local guy.

As I noted in your other topic posted the Air Screw is two parts that total about fourteen bucks.

• XR6's_rule

Posted May 16, 2002 - 07:44 PM

chucky- I just bought 170 main, 48 pilot & DXL needle for my '99 WR400, the prices (Australian) were as follows-
Pilot- $15
Main jet- $9
Needle- $40
That was from my local dealer in Vic, where are you from? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CHUCKY

Posted May 16, 2002 - 09:05 PM

HICK,
YOU'VE CLARIFIED WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT THE PRICES IN U.S. THATS WHY AFTER READING ALL THE BITS PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BUYING TO USE FOR TESTING I THOUGHT THEY MUST SPEND A FORTUNE BECAUSE IN OZ WE WOULD. THANKS.
CHUCKY.

• CHUCKY

Posted May 17, 2002 - 12:26 AM

Sorry XR6's Rule,
I'm from Mangrove Mountain, NSW which is about 100km north of Sydney on what they call the central coast.
Chucky.

• skippy

Posted May 17, 2002 - 01:54 AM

Just brought the paj screw from show & go motorcycles in south australia & paid $12 for the spring & $16 for the screw plus $7.50 for postage.
Needles are $18 plus postage.
53US cents gets $1 Australian dollar.

• CHUCKY

Posted May 17, 2002 - 03:04 AM

Skippy,
I was just about to Email ShowandGo asking about the PAS. I have previously asked them about a needle and they said I had to go genuine. If you could give me a part number for the PAS it would be great. Thanks in advance.
Chucky.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.