08 450 header help gray

1 reply to this topic
  • RER97

Posted May 29, 2008 - 04:23 PM

i have a 06 450 just bought a header used of from the web site i recieved it today believe its a 08 the end that goes into the mid pipe silincer is bigger than my 06 can i use it and how. will it effect my performance. thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Demo_Slug

Posted May 29, 2008 - 05:11 PM

i have a 06 450 just bought a header used of from the web site i recieved it today believe its a 08 the end that goes into the mid pipe silincer is bigger than my 06 can i use it and how. will it effect my performance. thanks

you probably got a YZ pipe. the OD of the 08WR head pipe where it slips into the silencer is 38mm. the yz pipe is about 45mm. measure it and tell us what you got.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.